At Emma, Tech is at the beating core heart of the
business! We develop Software Products in
empowered and diverse Product Teams using
cutting-edge tech stacks which allow our business to
thrive and ourselves to grow as teams and individuals.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What You'll Do:
- You will participate in every aspect of the solution implementation from analyzing the business' requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations to meet the needs of the business
- You will facilitate the elicitation of requirements by understanding the What and Why of the requirements
- You will collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining a full understanding of current business processes
- You will provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates the business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality
- You will optimize, research, and use existing Dynamics features to improve and streamline the business processes
- You will be responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected
- You will be responsible for configuring the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the business requirements.
- You will facilitate the discussion with Developers to come up with solution design
- You will facilitate the presentation of the solution and Business Process model to users
- If modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application, you will facilitate the decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process
- You will prepare Test Scripts and ensure all functionalities and customizations are thoroughly tested
- You will prepare and tailor-fit User Manuals to include all customizations
- You will be responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training of users to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application
- You will perform support on the application on an ongoing basis
What You'll Bring Us:
- You have at least 5 years of functional consulting and full implementation experience in MS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- You have a degree in Accountancy, Management Accounting, Information Technology, or equivalent
- You have demonstrated ability to analyze and understand business problems, model data and processes, plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing and conduct workshops and training sessions
- You have advanced knowledge in core application functionality, Financial Accounting and customization of functionality and modules
- You have expertise in the workflow configuration and security configuration
- You have high industry and implementation methodology knowledge
- With industry experience, you understand challenges and risks when implementing the application
What We Offer:
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day.
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas.
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team.
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields.
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events.
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.