Get to knowour hiringprocess
- What platform do I have to visit to complete my application?When you apply to any of our job openings, you will automatically be redirected to our application portal.
- Do you accept open applications?Yes, you can apply to our posted openings: General Opportunity (Manila) or Speculative Application (Frankfurt). However, we're sure that there are suitable vacancies already listed. If you're unsure which vacancy would suit you best, Emma is happy to check your profile and find the perfect position for you.
- Are all the published positions still open?Yes. Only positions that have yet to be filled are visible on our website.
- Can I apply for several positions?Yes, you can—but there’s no necessity for it. When viewing your application, we also keep an eye out for other positions that might be more suitable.
- When can I expect to hear back from you?We try to get back to you in around 1–2 weeks at the latest.
- Challenge the status quoEntrepreneurialLeadership
Entrepreneurial leadership means you ignite change by questioning the status quo and setting ambitious goals. Powered by strong strategic thinking and business judgment, you challenge every idea and constantly seek new opportunities to create, innovate and, sometimes, disrupt.
- Lead and collaboratePeopleLeadership
People leadership means you embody the Emma DNA and can easily collaborate with people of all different personalities across the organisation. By quickly grasping the strengths and weaknesses of others, you can both effectively lead teams and work well within them.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Discover the teams behind Emma's success and find where you can make your impact