Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
About the internship
The Emma Sleep Internship is a prestigious internship program for undergraduate students in the Philippines that provides an avenue to take ownership in projects while having an outstanding passion for excellence and growth.
Through a span of 5-6 months, interns will be assigned to a specific team (e.g. Business Development, Performance Marketing, People & Organization, Operations, Finance and Technology) to work and collaborate with globally through exposure in an entrepreneurial culture that empowers a can-do mindset.
Applications will be accepted until September 30, 2023 with starting dates on October 2 and November 6 depending on the availability of the role and intern.
Who we're looking for
- You are interested in joining an agile, fast-growing startup
- Currently an undergraduate student completing a Bachelor's Degree by 2023 or 2024, preferably with less than 15 units in the current/upcoming semester
- Able to work on a hybrid set-up—report to office in BGC twice a week and work remotely for 3 days
- Can render six (6) months for the internship with 6-8 working hours from Monday to Friday
What we offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA through exciting and challenging projects
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members in company events
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical mindset; one team, one dream!
- We will get back to you based on the opening of your preferred functions and your indicated availability.
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!