What makes the team special is that
we're sitting at a position where we have
access to a lot of data and information.
And what we can do is we can actually,
with our projects, transform how the
whole company works.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will ensure completeness and accuracy of accounting entries by performing reconciliation of customer invoices between the source and accounting system.
- You will reconcile various customer accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
- You will work closely with treasury team relative to payment posting based on customer remittance advice in an accurate and timely manner and redirecting incorrect payments as appropriate.
- You will perform customer account verification, research, issue resolution and collection activities such as through email.
- You will analyze and record data in the accounting system related to accounts receivable record keeping and customer master data.
- You will take ownership in upholding accounts receivable reports and analyses are adhering to company policies and procedures.
- You will assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- You will provide input into department's goal setting process.
- You will contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, by keeping the workplace organized and efficient.
What you'll bring to us
- You are a graduate of BS Accountancy.
- You must be a Certified Public Accountant and conversant in IFRS.
- You are knowledgeable in accounting software preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Experience in a global delivery service organization is a plus.
- You are excellent in both written and verbal communication as you will be interacting with cross functional teams. The clarity of your communications will greatly contribute to the performance and effectiveness of the whole team.
- You are approachable, inspires trust, and always proactive, while being able to remain calm under stress and uncertainty.
- You have strong analytical and critical skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- You have attention to detail.
What we offer
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day.
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas.
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team.
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields.
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events.
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.