Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is what you'll do:
- You will help us shape Emma's marketing strategy globally in order to establish Emma as the leading sleep brand.
- You will be responsible for the best possible implementation of this brand at the individual touchpoints of the customer journey.
- Accordingly, you will work on a wide range of marketing related topics from communication to CRM and brand-related topics, sharpening Emma's brand image.
- You will be responsible for managing internal and external stakeholders.
- You will interact with the global teams as well as the country teams on a daily basis and support marketing and PR managers with e.g. expanding the Emma e-commerce shop, developing the affiliation and/or offline marketing strategy.
- You will develop KPIs and track the success of the marketing measures.
- Additional fields that you could work in would be product/retail marketing as well as influencer marketing.
This is what you'll bring to us:
- You have finished or are currently pursuing a Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or have an equivalent form of education.
- You are proactive and have an initiative mindset, with a knowledge-hungry core.
- You are enthusiastic about marketing, your strengths include communication, team spirit and a sense of responsibility.
- You think outside the box and are solution oriented.
- You make rational decisions by analyzing and monitoring data turning insights in to actionable tactics.
- You are a self-sufficient team player that is goal-oriented, structured, pragmatic, and has a flare for risk.
- You are fluent both in English and Danish.
- You are proficient in the use of the MS Office package.
- You are available for at least 6 months.
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
- Competitive salary of 965€ gross per month, Coverflex, benefits, and meal allowance
- Private health insurance including dental care
- Employee discount on Emma products for yourself, friends and family
- In-house Portuguese classes
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!