We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will be part of the Greater China Team and be responsible for operational topics of Taiwan Market.
- You will be the key contact and work closely with our suppliers plus warehouse & logistics partners.
- You will work closely with our global operation team to create the strategy that connects the procedure with your market insights.
- You will create/optimize the smooth process from product shipment to last-mile delivery.
- You will oversee a team of customer services agents and monitor their performances.
- You will monitor the overall Supply Chain Flow, from sales velocity, forecast to inventory management.
- You will oversee and analyze the operational workflow and optimize the procedure.
- You will create a strategy that automates the process of our cooperation with suppliers/warehouse partners. Together with the team, you will be optimizing the customer experience of different channels.
- You will be leading and managing the customer service agency of Taiwan Market (touchpoints optimization, tone of voice, project management, agent training)
- You will work across functions with other teams and define process improvements to ensure that customer service runs smoothly You will make independent decisions that are within your field of work
Who we're looking for:
- You are fluent in English and Chinese
- You can read and write traditional Chinese
- You have completed a Bachelor’s Degree
- You are a critical thinker and with excellent problem-solving skills to coordinate and tackle any challenges that may arise
- You have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills
- You are eager to provide our Customers the best pre- and post-sale Experience to convert them into ambassadors
- You like to take responsibility and can work independently
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.