We are building a brand from the
ground up, which never existed in our
markets, and really make sure that people
believe in our products, believe in our quality,
and believe in the promise of Emma.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will be defining the global growth strategy for our Emma expansion across e-tailers and marketplaces such as Amazon, Wayfair, Alibaba, Ebay, Mercadolibre, etc.
- You will be coordinating the execution of the strategy identifying the optimal go-to-market implementation, including steps and roadmap.
- You will be incorporating country specific price, selection and promotion strategies into the marketplace team by balancing channel conflicts across all sales channels.
- You will be leveraging our Performance Marketing team support to craft and steer the most effective marketing investment strategy.
- You will be in close cooperation with our category management / innovation team to extend our portfolio by new products suitable for the marketplace customers.
- You will be hiring additional Business Development Managers to help you shape and execute a tailored growth strategy for all countries.
- You will build mechanisms to substitute manual processes through automation by collaborating with Marketing, Operations and IT.
Who we're looking for
- You have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You have strong stakeholder management skills and know-how to explain complex topics in an easy and understandable way.
- You have been working in a leading role in the field of online marketplaces, business development or online marketing for at least 2-3 years.
- You have an independent, responsible and structured way of working and think in a process-oriented manner.
- You are experienced in leading and developing people.
- You are detail-oriented, analytically strong and have an affinity for numbers. In addition, you are communicative and have a confident demeanor.
- You have a good command of English.
- You have an infectious can-do attitude and you are a passionate all-rounder and pragmatist.
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.