We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will be part of the Greater China Team and will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategies for the HK market market and directly responsible for delivering a key number of ambitious growths KPIs
- You will be collaborating with our global performance marketing team to optimize existing marketing channels
- You will be generating insights by developing a close and deep understanding of our marketing, channels, customers, key markets and players, thus help us understand the customer journey, and improve our marketing efficiency
- You will be creating ad-hoc analyses and reports where you identify growth potentials, optimizations and risk
- You will be developing omnichannel marketing strategies (via TV, social media, Google ads etc.) based on the findings and execute them
- You will be working closely with various internal teams as well as with external agencies
Who we're looking for
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent education background
- You can read and write traditional Chinese, and you are fluent in both Cantonese and English
- You show initiative, are reliable, ambitious, structured, and have strong analytical skills
- You are good at organizing complicated tasks and heavily data / numerical based tasks
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEO, Facebook Ads, Affiliate Marketing or CRM is a plus
- First-hand experience in the field of Performance Marketing or Data Analytics is a plus
- You have good MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Your strengths include team spirit and a sense of responsibility
- You are friendly, open and highly motivated to familiarize yourself with a complex subject area and are willing to contribute your multitasking talent
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.