The best advice that I have been
given at Emma is to really go for it;
don't wait for any type of confirmation.
Even if it goes wrong, you are still
learning from it, and you can recover
quickly and make it into a success story.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is what you'll do:
- You will work on developing a sleep coaching program for sports people collaborating with Emma, a new app and a retail teaching program
- You work together with our PR team, as well as retail and the Sleep App team to implement new ideas, communicate about it and help to coach our clients
- You support Sleep Research team conducting validation studies of our new (sleep tech) products
This is what you'll bring to us:
- You are currently studying Psychology, Medicine or something related, ideally specialized on the topic of sleep
- You can read and understand scientific publications and analyze their content in terms of quality and common interest
- You have a good writing style and can explain complicated topics in an understandable fashion
- You have an independent and structured mode of operation
- You are fluent in English
This is what we offer:
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- Broaden your so far scientific horizon by adding company/start-up experience. Find out if this is an alternative career path to pursue
- The opportunity to be hands-on working to improve people's sleep from different angles
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.