We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will help be part of our Global Marketplaces Supply chain to implement an ambitious warehousing replenishment solution on a global scale level.
- You will manage orders & replenishment strategy for our growing marketplaces business in cooperation with our supply chain team for marketplaces such as Amazon, Ebay etc.
- You will work together to identify best practices and implement new ideas for adapting to managing Amazon’s fulfilment methods & seller fulfilment
- You will monitor the quality and performance of our supply chain (suppliers, warehouses, and final mile partners) to identify improvement opportunities.
- You will proactively manage the relationships with all strategic partners and suppliers.
- You will help deliver best-in-class customer experience to all our stakeholders.
Who we are looking for:
- You are a self-starter and can work independently
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in logistics or supply chain management, or 1-2 years’ relevant work experience
- You have a strong drive and understanding of logistics management for Marketplaces
- You are analytically strong and have an appetite for making evidence-based rational decisions
- You have practical working experience in a start-up environment and are fascinated by scalable business models
- You are fluent in English
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- Competitive compensation including comprehensive compensation reviews every 6 months
- New global marketplace team based in Lisbon with lots of room for you to innovate and co-create
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at various exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.