We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- As a Product manager , you will be responsible to manage and define the product strategy for China, as well as managing the product portfolio.
- You lead the process and define product plan and execution timeline.
- You lead the product development topic for Chinese market in close collaboration with the respective teams and ensure successful product launch
- You execute the topic in best practice and ensure best use of consumer insights and data to develop excellent products for the company
- You are responsible for progress, project profitability, category management and supplier management.
- You apply a customer centric and agile approach in your projects.
- You make sure to drive the topic and steer the business growth in china as well as contributing to the overall company goal .
Who we're looking for:
- Passion about driving the future of sleep
- Bachelor Degree equivalent or above
- 5 years experience related positions, previous as product development manager, product launching, supplier management or comparable role would be advantage
- Previous experience in textile, furniture, sleep products, home furnishing industry, sleep technology would be advantage
- Proven ability to work cross-team and to manage multiple stakeholder needs and expectations
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in product cost engineering and market-base product specification development will be a plus
- An international background that allows you to look at opportunities from multiple perspectives
- Agile project management certifications from institutes like PMI will be a plus
- You are fluent in Chinese and English
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.