Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 1000 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, Shanghai and Mexico City.
What You'll Do
- You will be driving development of new products and improving existing ones from compliance and legal perspective in the R&D Team
- You will be contributing with new ideas to improve internal processes, workflows and implementation of product compliant workflow
- You will be responsible for researches to identify local legal requirements related to our products
- You will be developing content that should be added to our labels, products, and booklets
- You will be collaborating with internal teams and external partners and suppliers to set the “zero risks” as a goal for Emma research and development process
Who we're looking for
- You have studied law, business administration or relevant field
- You enjoy working with contracts, specifications, standards, and you are curious about how they may impact the life of the company
- You work in a detail-oriented and structured way
- You have a strong motivation to constantly develop personally as well as professionally
- You master Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
What We Offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.