We are building a brand from the
ground up, which never existed in our
markets, and really make sure that people
believe in our products, believe in our quality,
and believe in the promise of Emma.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you’ll do
- Find and onboard new influencers and manage the influencer relationships and content for your assigned markets, products or platforms.
- Utilize current trends on Instagram / YouTube / Tiktok, etc. to craft engaging, entertaining content that will drive action from customers and generate sales.
- Quantitatively analyze content and influencer performance to determine the right influencers, content and strategy for our campaigns in each market
- Be responsible for growing influencer revenue month-on-month.
- Liaise with country and global marketing teams to ensure our influencer marketing strategy is closely aligned with our business goals
- Collect and share learnings, content and best practices across the wider Emma influencer marketing operation
What we’re looking for
- Go-getters of any background with strong achievements who want to run influencer marketing campaigns, hands-on, for the first time
- Has a good balance between creativity in terms of being able to generate new marketing ideas, as well as analytical skills and business judgement
- Is proficient with MS Office, especially in Excel
- Has a strong sense of ownership, independence, and initiative, while being able to collaborate with several other teams
- Is very communicative, open, and enjoys working in a team that is pushing towards ambitious goals
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.