We are building a brand from the
ground up, which never existed in our
markets, and really make sure that people
believe in our products, believe in our quality,
and believe in the promise of Emma.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is what you'll do
- You are going to support us throughout the full lifecycle of our marketing data: from managing our data pipelines (API's, ETL/ELT processes, transformations, tracking pixels) to building dashboards and running ad-hoc analysis
- Support in carrying out quantitative analyses to support strategic decision-making
- You will support the sourcing and implementation of new tools and make sure they are well integrated into our marketing tech stack
- You support your team in the daily business
This is what you'll bring to us
- Economics, Computer Science, Statistics/Mathematics or a comparable degree program with an analytical focus
- Strong analytical mindset, good knowledge of Excel and data analysis to transform raw data into actionable insights.
- First experiences with Google Analytics, SQL, and Python are a plus
- Ability to grasp processes and analyses easily and communicate clearly
- Personal initiative, sense of responsibility, and ability to work independently
This is what we offer
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.