Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will be part of our Spanish Marketing Team and be responsible for both the strategic and operational management of our offline marketing channels
- You will have direct revenue responsibility as you will be responsible for the performance of some of our most important marketing channels
- You will generate insights by developing a close and deep understanding of our marketing channels, customers, key markets and players, thus help us understand the customer journey and improve our marketing efficiency
- You will perform A/B tests, create ad-hoc analyses and reports trough which you identify growth potentials, optimizations and risks
- Based on your findings, you will define actions and implement them
- You will work on further development and implementation of marketing automation measures
- You will develop and create new strategies, processes and campaigns that help the markets grow
- You rely on internal and external expert knowledge and develop into an expert in your field
Who we're looking for:
- You are fluent in English and Spanish
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in a relevant subject such as Marketing, Business, Entrepreneurship, etc.
- Ideally, you have experience in marketing, strategic marketing, business development (start-up exposure is a plus)
- You have demonstrated that you are a self-starter and resourceful in reaching ambitious targets
- You are analytically strong and can draw meaningful insights when looking at data
- You are hypothesis-driven and able to articulate logical hypothesis in the absence of data
- You are a creative thinker, who can come up with simple, effective out-of-the box ideas
- You are not afraid of moving fast, taking bold decisions, and setting the direction for a team
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!