We are building a brand from the
ground up, which never existed in our
markets, and really make sure that people
believe in our products, believe in our quality,
and believe in the promise of Emma.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
This is what you'll do:
- You help us shape Emma's marketing strategy globally in order to establish Emma as the leading sleep brand
- You are responsible for managing internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the IM Performance Marketing sub-team on IM global data analysis and ideate best practices
- Help the IM team build a data-driven influencer strategy playbook to scale the channel globally
- Coordinate with country experts on the implementation of IM Performance Marketing recommendations
- Initiave IM AB tests in different countries to maximize revenue and generate learnings
- Potentially handle a country's end-to-end tasks for their IM channel
This is what you'll bring to us:
- You have studied or experienced work in business administration, marketing, or a related field
- You are data-driven and comfortable doing deep-dive analyses on business metrics
- You are able to interpret data to provide sound recommendations
- You have strong growth mindset and willingness to learn
- You are proficient in English
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.