Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you will do:
- You will make sure the incoming transactions are correctly accounted for and reconciled from order to cash. For this you will get to know our Order Management System and the connection to our ERP System (MS Dynamics / Business Central).
- You will gain valuable knowledge in the existing national and European VAT regulations and support in the regular filing of VAT declarations.
- You will be responsible for the weekly independent Account reconciliations and Customer Structure reporting.
- You will support in automating the Dunning process of Retailers. This starts with creating and analyzing aging reports, preparing Payment reminders, and following them up.
- You will regularly manage our Retail partners from a financial perspective as well as get insights into the operative business – you will have full ownership of your accounts.
- You will perform the documentation of past transactions, correct disclosure of Receivables and Cash Flows are the Basis of your participation in the Monthly Closing (IFRS & HGB).
- You will be a key touchpoint for other Emmies when it comes to onboarding new Retail Business, adapting existing business and analyzing data.
- You will constantly improve the existing processes related to B2B Accounting especially when it comes to automation of the ERP transactions, innovative Business models and financial processes.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accountancy graduate or equivalent
- You show knowledge in Accounting Software, preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience in a global (e-commerce) business and/or retail accounting is a plus
- You are fluent in English (German would be a plus)
- You have strong analytical, critical, and problem-solving skills
- You are highly keen to details, trustworthy, and always proactive
- You have the ability to remain calm even under stress
What we will offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
- 30 RON/day - meal allowance.
- Private health insurance - Regina Maria.
- Hybrid Work Policy.
- Employee discount on all Emma's products (at manufacturing costs).
- Wellbeing Support through professional councilors.
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!