What is really special about my
team is the team spirit that we
have, the great collaboration, and
how we jointly tackle problem-solving.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will collect and analyze data on the whole people experience from Onboarding to Exit Interviews.
- You will be responsible for our employee engagement survey form and also accompany or conceptualize implement impactful measures to work on identified topics.
- You will support the conception and execution of culture and collaboration activities by providing the right frameworks & formats and organizing events.
- You will foster and promote our values and our leadership principles to highlight and sustain our unique culture despite the growth and the globalization.
- You will coordinate and improve global meetings and possible further content to ensure transparent and effective communication on people and culture topics.
- You will be the contact person for team leads for collaboration or team engagement questions.
- You will support or own topics on organizational set-up, team structures, processes and productive ways of working together.
- You will work closely with other P&O sub-teams and other stakeholders to ensure a productive and engaging work culture all over the globe.
What you'll bring to us
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in business administration, psychology, human resource management, pedagogics, social sciences or a comparable qualification.
- You have initial one year of professional work experience in HR, Culture or Change Management roles (also as a working student or an intern).
- You are passionate about people experience, culture and organizational development and have a collaborative mindset.
- You have a quick grasp and a structured approach to manage a variety of topics and projects.
- You like rolling up the sleeves and working in a fast-paced international startup environment.
- You have a pragmatic, solution-oriented and independent working style.
- You show a high level of engagement and drive, creativity in approaching challenges and great communication skills.
- You have great English language skills both spoken and written.
What we offer
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day.
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas.
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team.
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields.
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events.
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.