We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now one of Europe's fastest-growing startups, and the world's leading D2C sleep brand. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
Our mattresses are available in 21 countries, recommended by many consumer associations in Europe and have been elected Product of The Year 2019 in France. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We are currently scaling up and to help us growing, we need you !
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- Lead projects to continuously develop new/further contact center services
- Define contracts and service level agreements (SLA) incl. negotiation with contact center partners
- Analyze the relevant contact center metrics incl. quality management by creating reports to improve processes and participate in management meetings
- Define global contact center location and partner strategy
- Develop our Customer Service Team by being self-reliant in making decisions concerning your area
- Support recruiting of new customer service team members and offer guidance to outsourced contact center leadership team, quality analysts, 1st level and 2nd level support agents
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure smooth running of customer service operations
- Work in an international environment.
Who we're looking for
- You have significant experience in areas of contact center operations and management, customer services and business process outsourcing
- You have exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Your negotiation skills have a firm proof of concept
- You are fluent in English and French. Experiences in other languages are an advantage, but not essential
- You have knowledge of working with CRMs, helpdesks, project management tools & solutions are an advantage.
- Working with MS-Office is not unknown to you
- You are passionate about customer satisfaction
- You are an open-minded team player
- You have analytical skills and learn quickly
- You like to take on responsibility and can work independently
- You like to travel and meet new people
What Emma can bring you :
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
- A friendly environment in our Frankfurt office. Your dog can join as well !
- All the tools you need to build up your project and to reach your targets
- Always something to do, to learn. We swap team often to share best practices 😊
You can apply via our application portal by clicking on the button below and join our great team! In order to get to know each other better and as soon as possible, please send us your complete application in English with the desired position (CV, notes).
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please do not hesitate to contact Antoine, Maxime, Rémi, Olivier and Amélie at: [email protected] ; we will be happy to help you !
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.