Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you'll do
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients in the US and LATAM that bring in the most income for the company.
- Monitor and improve the retail operations & service performance for respective accounts
- You will start from scratch, steers and run the retailers operationally
- You will conduct regular operational account performance meetings
- You will engage on process improvements with Global Operations Teams like S&D, Procurement and Logistics
- You will optimize the order intake processes in the LATAM and USA markets and align the truck shipments with all stakeholders
- You will set up of promotions, price changes and overall retailer accounts
- You will take Retail Operations next level
What you'll bring to us
- You hold a university degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Marketing or similar
- You have an outstanding business sense and with your high motivation you are always seeing the bigger picture
- You are a very rational decision-maker and don’t hesitate to take full ownership based on your findings and the outcome of discussions initiated
- You have strong project management skills – prioritization and ensuring a high level of detail is easily handled by your dynamic and analytical mindset
- You're fast, pragmatic, and proactive, have a high level of energy and a can-do attitude
- You have strong communications skills and you are fluent in English
- You are a team player and can easily align on cross-functional levels
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Wellbeing activities
- Hybrid home office policy
- Flexible schedules
- Pet-friendly office
- Monthly salary + pantry & restaurant vouchers
- Benefits higher than the law
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.