We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will be part of the Greater China Team and be responsible for Retail topics in the Hong Kong market.
- You will be a key contact person for our Retail Partners and B2B customers.
- You will be creating and executing a coherent and ambitious Retail Strategy in HK.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and analyzing relevant KPIs.
- You will be creating generating insights and creating analyses where you identify growth potentials, optimizations and risk.
- You will be researching on potential offline channels and expanding our retail networks.
- You will be dealing and negotiating with our partners, revising contracts and relevant KPI's.
- You will coordinate internal processes to facilitate day to day retail workflow and optimize it towards more efficiency and automatization.
What you'll bring to us
- You have a bachelor degree or equivalent education background.
- You can read and write traditional Chinese, and you are fluent in both Cantonese and English.
- You show initiative, are reliable, ambitious, structured, and have strong analytical skills.
- You have demonstrated that you are a self-starter and independent in reaching ambitious targets.
- You are good at organizing complicated tasks and heavily data / numerical -based tasks.
- You have good MS Office skills (especially Excel).
- You are friendly, open and highly motivated to familiarize yourself with a complex subject area and are willing to contribute your multitasking talent.
- Experience in retail, strategy or business development is a plus.
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.