What makes the team special is that
we're sitting at a position where we have
access to a lot of data and information.
And what we can do is we can actually,
with our projects, transform how the
whole company works.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- Implement standardization and best-practice across a central treasury team, including look-and-feel of reports, road mapping, change management, hedging solutions
- Roll-out, own and maintain a treasury management system as well as KPI library, organizing and structuring these tools so teams in the organization can easily access and view information
- Support the road-map, day-to-day and planning process of a 8+ treasury & cash management (international) team dedicated to building top-notch performance management reporting and tooling
- Own, manage and apply continuous improvement principles to the performance management process across the company as well as the Tooling & Reporting Landscape
- Orchestrate and engage in KPI alignment discussions with senior management, steering and guiding teams on what they should be measuring
- Get hands-on with data: running a variety of specialty analytics projects spanning from ad hoc to 6+ months focused on gaining insights into improvement opportunities within the entire organization
- Build, develop and advance our treasury team as leader, expert, coach
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree: MBA or MS preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong passion for organization, process improvement and structure; solution-oriented & curious intellectual mindset paired with experience in delivering and transforming organizational processes
- Strong hands-on mentality, pragmatism, and ability to convince rather than push through change internally as well as externally
- Experience in treasury, liquidity management, financial products, cash management, banking solutions and relationships
- Experience in working alongside and collaborating with accounting, tax, legal
- A natural ability to work cross functionally, and build strong relationships with operational stakeholders, in a dynamic and fast paced environment
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals
- We provide fast results; we scope projects, and we are always learning
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.