What is really special about my
team is the team spirit that we
have, the great collaboration, and
how we jointly tackle problem-solving.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- Ensure all Global Mobility Operational processes running smoothly and efficiently, including international payroll, onboarding, contract planning and other HR tasks, for all International Entities.
- Develop and expand operational practices based on your assessment of the latest opportunities and Global practices.
- Work closely with other functions e.g., Recruiting, Finance, Legal & Compliance to run Global operations smoothly
- Work with payroll service provider on monthly payroll data cross-checking and ensure the compliance with local tax law and regulations
- Responsible for social welfare and insurance review and management
- Take care of digital and analogue personnel files
- Partnering with other team colleagues as well as your team leader to drive your topics
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelor Degree or above. At least 1 year of Human Resources operational experience
- Experience in HR operation process integration, Payroll is a PLUS
- Previous experience in working together with service providers
- A strong communicator with effective listening, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to work across business functions with strong consensus building skills to move a strategy forward
- Resilient and good at managing changes quickly
- Good spoken and written English
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one — you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.