We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will take responsibility for the execution of a sales-oriented demand forecasting process.
- You will create continuous demand forecasts and coordinate their elaboration together with the international sales units.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the permanent availability of goods with optimum stock levels in cooperation with our warehouses and external suppliers.
- You will regularly check and analyse the existing planning parameters for the continuous optimization of the required inventory levels.
- You will use different analytical/statistical tools to aid you in your analysis
- You will be responsible for identifying extraordinary deviations and initiating corrective actions with sales and operations to prevent out-of-stocks and overstocking.-
- You will be responsible for carrying out root cause analyses in the event of deviations as well as developing solutions and tracking.
- You will carry out regular plausibility checks of the existing demand forecast.
- You will create weekly reports on the development of key KPIs in your area.
- You will coordinate regular coordination with product development and sales with regard to product range and sales changes.
- You will support the operational coordination of new product launches and further developments in cooperation with procurement.
- You will identify system and process weaknesses and develop proposals for optimizing demand planning and merchandise planning.
- You will work in an international environment: You will support our international and dynamic growth with the special challenge of establishing new processes in new countries.
What we offer
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day.
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas.
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team.
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields.
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events.
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.