We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now one of Europe's fastest-growing startups, and the world's leading D2C sleep brand. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
Our mattresses are available in 21 countries, recommended by many consumer associations in Europe and have been elected Product of The Year 2019 in France. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We are currently scaling up and to help us growing, we need you !
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
Your mission, if you accept it :
- You will be responsible for all the domains related to operations : supply chain, lean management, stock management, client success management, etc.
- You will invent and implement relevant and efficient processes and consequently make the team grow.
- You will be responsible for the coordination with procurement team, warehouses, carriers, and client success.
- You will identify the operational weaknesses and elaborate optimization proposals, not only for the French market but also for the entire company.
In your toolbox :
- You can join us asap.
- You have ideally acquired a two-year experience (or more) in the domains of consulting, management, start-up, etc. Young and ambitious graduates are welcome.
- You love to think and act in a rational and efficient way.
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel, you also have coding basics or are ready to learn.
- You are not scared by negotiation, management, formation and you want to learn.
- You can communicate in English (official language of the company). German language is not mandatory.
What Emma can Bring you
- Part of the wonderful French team operating on both Frankfurt and Lisbon offices
- A full autonomy from day one, we will always be there to give you advice when needed
- The opportunity to collaborate with multinational teams
- The possibility to build up your network with experts, key accounts partners and stakeholders all over Europe
- A friendly environment in our Frankfurt office. Your dog can join as well !
- All the tools you need to build up your project and to reach your targets
- Always something to do, to learn. We swap team often to share best practices 😊
You can apply via our application portal by clicking on the button below and join our great team! In order to get to know each other better and as soon as possible, please send us your complete application in English with the desired position (CV, notes).
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please do not hesitate to contact Antoine, Maxime, Rémi, Olivier and Amélie at: [email protected] ; we will be happy to help you !
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.