What is really special about my
team is the team spirit that we
have, the great collaboration, and
how we jointly tackle problem-solving.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will be the go-to-person for all Mexico employees regarding HR topics and projects - we call it People Operations Manager
- You will play a crucial part on all tasks of employees' life cycle (onboarding, offboarding, drafting employment contracts, change agreements and processing certificates)
- You will manage the payroll (and benefits)
- You will be responsible for managing health and safety at work
- You will support in all tasks related to daily life in our Mexico office
- You will work with other HR Managers from the other offices (Frankfurt, Lisbon, Shanghai and Manila)
- You will engage the people and the teams and build a great culture in the Mexico Office!
What you'll bring to us
- You have successfully finished your studies in Psychology, Marketing, Business Administration.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English.
- You have 2+ years of HR experience in a start-up or an international company
- You are an excellent communicator (verbal and written) as you will be interacting with cross functional teams
- You convince us as a process-oriented and communicative team player with a lot of initiative and a desire for new challenges
- Have a growth mindset and highly flexible in a volatile and ever complex environment
- Interest in working in an international environment
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.