We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is what you will do:
- You will be part of the DACH marketing team and responsible for our performance oriented marketing approach.
- You will be responsible for our performance marketing strategy - Facebook and Google Ads, as well as exploring opportunities in other advertising platforms
- You will manage a multi-million annual paid media budget.
- You will implement agile and intelligent performance marketing strategies.
- You cooperate closely with our global marketing teams to develop, test, and implement your strategies.
- You are enthusiastic about innovative marketing approaches as well as their implementation and further development.
- You will create ad-hoc analyses and reports through which you will identify growth potentials, optimizations and risks.
- Based on your findings, you will define actions and implement them.
- You will perform A/B tests across all marketing channels.
This is what you'll bring to us:
- You have successfully completed your studies (Bachelor or Master) in a relevant course with strong results
- You have an outstanding business sense
- You are a team player and have great stakeholder management
- You are solution-oriented and talk numbers
- You are executional and willing to drive changes with long term vision
- You are a data-driven person, able to analyze data and derive relevant insights
- You like to take ownership and can drive new projects independently
- You are fascinated by quickly scalable business models and a continuously changing work environment
- You speak fluent English and you have good intercultural and communication skills. Additional knowledge in German is considered as a plus
- At best you have experience with google and Facebook ads
- Experience working in start-ups/fast paced environments is a plus
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The chance to grow our excellent in-house performance marketing
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.