Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you will do:
- You are responsible for expanding our Emma e-commerce business in the Chilean market
- You will continuously optimize our business and develop new initiatives to help fuel growth
- You will conduct research to identify and lead business opportunities, growth areas, trends, services, and overall brand proposition
- You will supervise and streamline both back-end and consumer-facing business operation platforms between the company and 3rd party suppliers
- You will build market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships
- You will identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- You will screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials
- Enhance organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
Who we are looking for:
- You have studied Business Administration/Marketing/Economics or any related university program
- Experience on Marketing, Business Development, E-commerce (Startup exposure is a plus)
- Educational Background or Work Experience in LATAM markets
- Very good English and Spanish communication skills
- You have strong analytical skills and learn quickly
- You like to take on responsibility and can work independently
- You have drive, ambition and a genuine interest in how to grow business
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Wellbeing activities
- Hybrid home office policy
- Flexible schedules
- Pet-friendly office
- Monthly salary + pantry & restaurant vouchers
- Benefits higher than the law
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!