Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
- Own 1-2 strategic project/s which brings great cost savings, efficiency, or other improvement to the Production to Warehouse Operations Procurement team
- Support in the operational management of a product category or supplier
- Work cross-functionally to deliver a good customer experience in your respective product group
- Identify system and process weaknesses and develop suggestions for optimization
Who we're looking for
- You are amenable to starting on October 2, 2023
- You are preferably graduating in 2023 and/or have less than 15 units in the current/upcoming semester with background in Business Administration/Supply Chain/Logistics/Engineering/Finance or a related program
- You are able to commit for a 6-month internship and can report to office twice a week in BGC
- You have strong executional leadership with a strategic mindset to perform and implement order management processes and projects.
- You are comfortable with numbers, analytical, and have a data-driven approach in problem-solving with a hint of creativity that fosters innovation.
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!