We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is awaiting you:
- You will be responsible for the Emma Customer Excellence global knowledgebase ensuring process alignment and communication between global & country teams and external partners.
- You will be responsible for knowledge- and best practice sharing and continuous improvement across various teams from discovery phase to scaled implementation through a successful rollout
- You will be a core member of the Learning & Quality Management team, working together with our countries on the knowledgebase ensuring up-to-date processes, tools and training to provide excellence in customer success and engagement.
- You will work cross- functionally and interdisciplinary to further develop global & country knowledge content standards
- You will develop the Global Customer Excellence global knowledgebase to the next level centralizing communication and information sources, boosting DNA cross countries & external partners.
- You will foster a strong relationship with teams across Emma, leading and influencing others effectively to achieve cross-functional alignment on customer excellence knowledge goals.
- You will perform need analyses and ensure up-to-date process/workflows available in countries and contact center partner knowledge tools
- You will manage partnership between Emma and external learning platforms & service providers
What we are looking for:
- You have studied management, business administration or a related field
- You gained practical experience in customer service/success/excellence/engagement or process optimization.
- You have a quick grasp and a well-founded analytical approach that allows you to execute several tasks and
- problems showing ownership and hard commitment.
- You are attracted by new challenges and have fun in looking for creative and out of the box solutions after a root cause analysis.
- You are fluent in English. Experiences in German, French, Dutch/ other languages are an advantage.
- You are passionate about customer satisfaction and sleep tech products
- You demonstrated experience with knowledge and process management from in-time implementation to continuous improvement
- You have excellent project management and organization skills
- You have experience aligning diverse stakeholders to manage risk and lead change in fast-moving environments.
- You are an open-minded team player
- You like to take on responsibility and can work independently
What we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Possibility to participate in trainings/ people development measures (e.g. Certified Corporate Treasurer)
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.