Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
Are you interested in an Inventory Management role supporting Emma with its inventory process and optimization?
Your vital knowledge of Inventory control and planning is making you a trusted partner to Operations, Finance and Commercial teams. You take a leadership role for all aspects of inventory management, operational process improvement, business analytics, and project management. The Inventory Planning Manager leads performance indicators, inventory management (excess/obsoletes), and innovative process improvement while ensuring the right stock at the right place with the right level.
This is what you'll do:
- Define Budget & Trend & align per country
- Ensure proper follow up on country inventory targets with country teams
- Define and ensure proper follow up on obsoletes and excess
- Perform ABC/XYZ Classification & Portfolio Management
- Perform Launch Track & Phase Out Follow Up
- Define the better strategy between Pricing changes vs Inventory levels
This is what you will bring to us:
- You have studied Supply Chain, Business administration, Business informatics or a related field and have practical experience in Inventory management and/or Supply Chain ideally in CPG (FMCG) industry
- You understand Demand& Supply, Distribution Planning Process, Re-order point planning, DRP Distribution Planning
- You are attracted by new projects and challenges that really spur you on
- You are analytically as well as conceptually strong and have a strong organizational talent
- You have an independent, responsible, and structured way of working and think process-oriented
- You have a high interest in the continuous further development of existing processes
- You are a communicative team player and have very good English skills - other foreign language skills are an advantage
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.