Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will be part of the Mexico marketing team and responsible for our performance-oriented marketing approach.
- You will manage annual paid media budget for Emma Mexico.
- You will implement agile and intelligent performance marketing strategies.
- You cooperate closely with our global marketing teams to develop, test, and implement your strategies.
- You are enthusiastic about innovative marketing approaches as well as their implementation and further development.
- You will create ad-hoc analyses and reports through which you will identify growth potentials, optimizations and risks.
- You will define actions and implement them based on your findings.
- You will perform A/B tests across all marketing channels.
Who we´re looking for:
- You have an outstanding business sense
- You are a team player and have great stakeholder management
- You are solution-oriented and talk numbers
- You are executional and willing to drive changes with long term vision
- You are a data-driven person, able to analyze data and derive relevant insights
- You like to take ownership and can drive new projects independently
- You are fascinated by quickly scalable business models and a continuously changing work environment
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Wellbeing activities
- Hybrid home office policy
- Flexible schedules
- Pet-friendly office
- Monthly salary + pantry & restaurant vouchers
- Benefits higher than the law
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!