We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You are our first contact point for our B2B clients and internal operations.
- You lead projects to continuously develop, automate and excel our retail operations processes
- You take over the coordination with our suppliers and logistics suppliers.
- You will be responsible for the distribution process, from order acceptance to final delivery.
- You define, develop and analyze the relevant KPIs incl. quality management of contact centers, retailer performance KPIs by creating reports to improve processes and participate in management meetings
- You are responsible for the good execution of our B2B clients’ request, the processing of entering orders and claims, the follow-up and supervision of the orders and dates of delivery.
- You work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure smooth running of retail customer service operations
What you'll bring to us
- You have demonstrated that you are a self-starter and resourceful in reaching ambitious targets.
- You are analytically strong and can draw meaningful insights when looking at data.
- You are hypothesis-driven; you are able to articulate logical hypothesis in the absence of data.
- You have good MS Office skills (especially Excel and Powerpoint).
- You have very good English skills and are a communicative team player.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- Experience in retail, strategy or business development are a plus.
- Experience in a start-up and working knowledge of the retail markets is a plus.
What we offer
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day.
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas.
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team.
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields.
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events.
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.