We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you'll do:
- You are part of the Logistics team, where cross functional expertise is employed for company-wide transformations;
- You manage projects to bring our company on the next level, as well as continuous improvement of logistics related processes and methods;
- You make change happen: From Design of a strategy to execution to the sustainable delivery, training and completion – supported by strong and inspiring communication and stakeholder management;
- Manage all stakeholders’ involvement and their sponsorship in the projects, as well as coordinate team communication with the internal and external customer;
- Monitor and control projects evolution indicators, in terms of safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale;
- Identify best practices in the market, assessing their applicability and potential impact on our business;
- Ensure compliance with the safety, security, environmental and quality standards defined.
Who we're looking for:
- You have studied management, business administration, engineering or a related field and have practical experience in operations or process optimization;
- You have experience in project management and stakeholders' management (Scrum/Agile experience is a plus);
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in logistics / continuous improvement areas (Lean tools and methodologies knowledge is a plus);
- You have a quick grasp and a well-founded analytical approach that allows you to execute several tasks and problems showing ownership and hard commitment;
- You’re attracted by an entrepreneurial way of working, think beyond your day-to-day scope and manage your projects with extraordinary ownership;
- You are attracted by new challenges and have fun in looking for creative and out of the box solutions after a root cause analysis;
- You enjoy steering interdisciplinary teams and are able to manage several stakeholders, optimally in a structured project management tool;
- You are able to identify, create and steer KPIs to measure operations and company performance;
- Strong analytical skills, a structured way of working and accuracy;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VBA and SQL will be a plus).
What we offer:
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day;
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas;
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team;
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields;
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events;
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.