What is really special about my
team is the team spirit that we
have, the great collaboration, and
how we jointly tackle problem-solving.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You organize and manage all structured feedback processes and performance reviews
- You are the point of contact for all process related questions of our Emmies and ensure a timely and reliable feedback process
- You review and further advance the digitalization of our processes and instruments to make them more efficient
- You collect and analyze data of our feedback and performance processes and proactively come up with improvement potentials
- You work closely with the People Development Manager in all locations to ensure a good feedback and performance experience for all Emmies
What you'll bring to us
- You hold a degree in social, human or economic sciences or a comparable qualification
- You have a structured approach and a good eye for detail, while not missing the big picture and being able to handle a variety of topics
- You like rolling up the sleeves and working in a fast-paced international startup environment
- You are self-standing and have good communication skills for an easy communication with all Emmies
- As a team player it is easy for you to work and collaborate with different teams across all locations
- You have great English language skills both spoken and written
What we offer
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.