We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is what you'll do:
- Responsibility for projects in Retail International like Emma Retail Store Concept
- You support in developing and implementing KPI tracking regarding retail partners in all countries, including Channel Profitability
- You analyze current sales figures, implement forecasting models and track the efficiency of advertising impulses
- You contribute to analyzing existing business models and processes and help in identifying inefficiencies and potential improvements
- You support in creating presentations and concepts for customers and stakeholders
- You create analyses and presentations about relevant KPIs correlating Sell-Through Performance with Emma’s and the retail partners’ brand communication efforts in order to recommend cooperative demand generation initiatives
- You work on strategic projects for company and business development and report directly to the Head of Retail
- You support the sales organization in exploring new markets
This is what you'll bring to us:
- You have a degree in business administration, information science or a similar field
- Several years of work experience in relevant areas like sales, marketing, financial controlling, purchasing or retail are welcome, especially in branded durable consumer goods or management consulting
- Logical reasoning and problem-solving skills in tackling new tasks and projects
- Analytically and conceptually strong with proven organizational skills
- Your work style is structured and self-reliant, you think result- and action-oriented
- Detailed understanding of the appropriate value chain processes, with the ability to make recommendations for process improvements
- International and intercultural work experience
- Expertise to manage tasks internationally as a team player
- Stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English – other languages are a plus
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.