We are building a brand from the
ground up, which never existed in our
markets, and really make sure that people
believe in our products, believe in our quality,
and believe in the promise of Emma.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- As leader, expert and coach, you will build, develop and advance our Marketing team.
- Build and develop the marketing team where you will mentor your team while growing each member professionally.
- Analyze and understand our growth structures (strategically and operationally) to double our growth in 2022. Develop, test, implement and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization.
- Be truly entrepreneurial, bring a versatile skill set, your tasks will range from user experience optimization to uncovering new sales channels to identifying new product strategy.
- Think outside of the box, showing creativity to test & scale ideas quickly to source further growth.
- You will provide guidance and mentorship in areas including setup, budgeting, optimization, tracking, reporting, testing and quality assurance.
What you'll bring us
- You have already acquired experience of 2-3 years or more in the field(s) of consulting, management, start-ups and digital Marketing and are ideally already in a leading role of a successful start-up /or E-commerce company
- You have successfully completed your studies bachelor (or masters) in business, marketing with strong achievements
- You are analytically strong and have a strong preference for making evidence-based decisions
- You have led and developed a team
- You are enthusiastic about innovative marketing approaches as well as their implementation and further development.
- You are fascinated by quickly scalable business models and a continuously changing work environment
- You are solution-oriented and possess a growth-mindset
- You are not afraid to negotiate, train, manage and above all to learn perpetually, and as quickly as possible
- You are strategic and willing to drive changes with long term vision
- You are a data-driven person, able to analyze data and derive relevant insights
- You have an infectious can-do attitude, and you are a passionate all-rounder and pragmatist
What we offer
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently (and as part of an international team)
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.