We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This role will contribute to Emma's revenue and margin growth via expanding Emma'-s physical footprint in China. The candidate will focus on developing franchise business partners and ensure their success by providing store building support. training and help organize effective promotion.
The duties for this position include (and are not limited to):
50% franchise new store development
· Responsible for developing new franchise business partners and help them open new stores.
· Ensure business partners’ quality and make sure to be in line with company culture and future growth needs.
· Build potential business partners pipeline and continuously follow up
· Achieve new store opening target.
30% Sell in target achievement
· Achieve monthly sell in target by supporting on pushing franchisee stores’ sell out
· Provide regular on site product training and sale training to franchisee’s team
· Help organizing effective promotion and activities.
· Liaise with the operations team to ensure accurate forecasting, on-time logistics and accurate inventory control
· Help solve after sales service issues and ensure consumer satisfaction.
20% Build strong regional strategic alliance with malls
· Visit key malls and key stores regularly.
· Build strong and trust strategic relationship with customers.
· Build professional relationships with all accounts
The position must possess:
· Degree holder in business or relevant discipline
· Over 3 years of experience in franchise / account management in retail or lifestyle product (within the furniture or sleep products industry a plus). BD and retail operation experience.
· Detail-oriented. Willing to learn. Proactive and passionate.
· A good team player.
· Fluent in both English and Chinese.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.