We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you'll do
- Design, develop and implement our inspection standards and testing procedures to meet our ever-growing supplier base and product categories with special focus on our upcoming smart mattress line
- Grow the regional hub and be the focal contact for quality performance of our products, both in direct exchange with your suppliers as well as in internal forums of procurement relevant functions
- Use quality improvement principles to lead, develop and execute supplier development initiatives with the goal of improved quality rates and efficiency
- Lead the creation of quality reporting as a reflection of customer claims, defect management and cost of quality and derive needed initiatives to tackle biggest drivers
- You analyze customer related complaints and claims and ensure the systematic initiation of containment actions, determine the root cause, and implement appropriate corrective actions
Who we're looking for
- You have studied engineering, supply chain management or a related field and have practical experience in quality and supply chain management
- You have a keen eye for problem solving, process improvement and are analytically as well as conceptually strong
- You have a strong on-hands mentality, pragmatism and take ownership of your role
- You are hungry for knowledge, have a self-teaching disposition and want to be an important part of a team
- You are fluent in English; additional language skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
- You are attracted by new challenges and have fun in looking for creative and out of the box solutions after a root cause analysis
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
- Pet-friendly office.
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.