We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you'll do
- You are responsible for structural and strategic coordination of our warehouses/dropshipping sites in Central/North Europe
- You will manage warehouse projects and implement continuous improvement practices
- You will oversee and analyze the operational workflow and optimize its processes (namely inbound, replenishment, picking and packing, inventory control, etc)
- You will be accountable for the cost management and efficiency improvements
- You will work closely with our global logistics team to create the strategy that connects the procedure with your market insights.
- You monitor KPIs and create reports to control the agreed SLA concerning quality, costs and service level and take actions where needed
- You will support system integrations, identify system and process weaknesses and develop suggestions for its optimization
- You will take part of the negotiations, manage the contracts and change requests
Who we're looking for
- University Degree in Business Administration/Engineering/Supply Chain/Logistics or equivalent and/or have relevant working experience in the area
- You are customer oriented, have strong communication skills and a good Stakeholder Management
- You master MS Excel in your sleep
- You are a self-starter, have a quick grasp and a hands-on approach to tasks and problems
- You are not afraid to push yourself out of your comfort zone
- You have an independent and structured way of working and think process-oriented
- You have a least 8 months of experience in managing warehouse operations, processes or similar
- You are a communicative team player and fluent English speaker
What we offer
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team;
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from day one
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.