We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will be part of the US Team and be responsible for strategic and operational topics.
- You will be responsible for all areas related to US Logistics and Fulfillment:
- Supply chain, logistics, lean management, inventory management for US.
- You will be responsible for coordinating with our external partners, including warehouses,
- couriers, call centers, and suppliers
- You will be identifying operational weaknesses and develop optimization proposals for the
- US market.
- You will work closely with our global operation team to create the strategy that connects the procedure with your market insights.
- You will create/optimize the smooth process from product shipment to last mile delivery.
- You will oversee a team of customer services agents and monitor their performances.
- You will monitor the overall Supply Chain Flow, from sales velocity, forecast to inventory management.
- You will oversee and analyze the operational workflow and optimize the procedure.
- You will create a strategy that automate the process of our cooperation with suppliers/warehouse partners.
Who we're looking for:
- At least 3 years of solid experience in leadership capacity in of Supply Chain/Fulfillment
- You have experience in Operations and/or Supply Chain for the US market
- You are fluent in English
- Experience on E-commerce/startup environment is a plus
- Advance MS Excel skills
- Logical and Analytical skills
- Must have a strategic mindset and able to drive high impact decisions and collaboration
- among different business units.
- You are motivated and eager to learn
- You are not afraid to negotiate, train, manage and push yourself out of your comfort zone
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.