Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
Who we’re looking for:
- You will be part of the online marketplace team and you will manage and drive the growth of our key accounts in Chile & Brazil (e.g., Amazon and Mercado Libre)
- You will leverage and lead in-depth market studies (market share, competitor’s strategy, pricing competitiveness etc..) to develop best in class market knowledge
- You will manage stakeholders across different teams, making sure that all aspects of the business are taken care of, and our accounts are always in a good shape (Marketing, Operations and Customer Service)
- You will grow, develop, and maintain strong relationships with our key external stakeholders
- You plan and execute a local promotional strategy working with internal and external stakeholders
- You will closely cooperate with the product development, production, creatives, and country team to help kickstart new product launches, align on strategy and steer the business together
What we need:
- You have a fluent level of Portuguese, Spanish and English
- You have successfully completed your studies at a college or university (bachelor or master) in a relevant course with strong achievements
- Ideally you have experience in online marketplaces, business development, sales, or marketing (B2C / B2B)
- You have an independent, responsible, and structured way of working and think in a process-oriented manner
- You excel in strategical thinking and implement your strategies with an entrepreneurial-like ownership
- You are detail-oriented, analytically strong and have an affinity for numbers. In addition, you are communicative and enjoy working in a team and know how to manage your stakeholders
- You can show good knowledge of MS Office (especially in Excel)
- You have an infectious can-do attitude, and you are a passionate all-rounder and pragmatist
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Wellbeing activities
- Hybrid home office policy
- Flexible schedules
- Pet-friendly office
- Monthly salary + pantry & restaurant vouchers
- Benefits higher than the law
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Other similar positions
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Our step-by-stephiring process
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.