Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate closely with Emma's CEO Dennis and CMO Fatjon, and senior leadership team to craft and execute the sleep company's strategic blueprint, overseeing the advancement towards set objectives.
- From day one, lay the foundation: Elevate the initiative from a mere concept to an impactful project for Emma’s success. You will be developing and implementing strategies that can sustain and even fuel our hyper-growth, a flexible and cost-efficient structure and a customer experience that makes us the market leader in customer satisfaction and actively drives business growth
- You will review, improve and even disrupt internal processes, operational setup and connected strategies for increased efficiency, productivity and excellence on a global scale
- You will be developing and implementing strategies that can sustain and even fuel our hyper-growth, a flexible and cost-efficient structure and a customer experience that makes us the market leader in customer satisfaction and actively drives business growth
- Guide and build a team to collaborate with you in the execution process. You will be responsible for their growth and development into future leaders or experts.
Who we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in consulting and/or a fast-paced environment like a start up
- Knack for strategic thinking and analyzing situations, with the ability to simplify complex information and come up with practical recommendations.
- Great communication and people skills, enabling you to build relationships and sway stakeholders across different levels.
- Proven track record of getting things done in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Solid organizational abilities and attention to detail, managing multiple tasks at once.
- You can work independently and take the lead, while also being a team player who collaborates effectively with others.
What we offer:
- Emma is transforming the world of sleep-and we want the highest performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to question things, disrupt things, innovate and create things from the ground up.
- We're honest and direct. We prefer no ego and no politics. We want to excel as a team.
- We know that Emma isn’t for everyone. But if, like us, you love the thrill of a challenge, chase accelerated growth and thrive in driving change: stop looking further. We're the team that will make you discover the top of your game.
- You will become part of a group of ambitious and inspiring leaders and will be supported in your personal development. Just as we want you to make Emma grow and succeed, we will make you grow and succeed.
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!