Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will be part of the UKI team and will be responsible for the management of our digital marketplace marketing channels.
- You will work in close collaboration with the Business Development team, joint developing the right go-to-market strategy for product launch and promotional events.
- Your will be responsible for constantly improve marketing KPIs like ROAS, CTR, impressions, and sales.
- You will work on the development and implementation of marketing processes automation.
- You will regularly realize in-depth analyzes of the customer search behavior and competitors’ performance strategy, which will enable us to always be a step ahead of our competitors.
- You will identify, launch and manage new marketing channels implementation such as affiliates, influencers and other external traffic sources.
- You will perform A/B testing on all marketing channels, constantly seeking for conversion increase through content improvement.
- You will manage contact and negotiations with external partners (Amazon Ads team, agencies, influencers, affiliates, etc.) to ensure Emma is achieving the best combination of support and cost-efficiency.
This is what you'll bring to us:
- You are a salesperson from tip-to-toe, with a go-getting attitude to expand profitably the existing business.
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills.
- You are a self-starter and can work independently.
- You are curious and hungry to learn.
- You have a solid understanding of Microsoft Office.
- You have gained previous experience in sales in the bedding/furniture sector is a plus.
What we offer
- An extremely fast paced environment where decisions are made in a blink of an eye
- Full ownership to have impactful ideas and implement them
- Fast career development and strategic positioning
- Working with international teams with +60 different nationalities
- An attractive package of benefits
- Discounts up to 70% on all our products
- Well-being activities and others
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!