We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you'll do
- You are part of the Operational Excellence team, where cross functional expertise is employed for company-wide transformations, as well as continuous improvement of processes and methods
- You work together with various stakeholders to automate manuell process and optimize non value adding steps
- You spread the mindset for process automation and optimization across our different teams
- You lead the automation development and establish company-wide standards and best practices
- You develop process automations via RPA, Python, C++, vb.net or any other automation method or tool
- You are responsible for leading the most impactful automation projects with interdisciplinary teams
- You bring your hard and soft skills to the next level, by collaborating with colleagues from more than 60 nationalities to the establishment of lean management in every aspect of the business
Who we're looking for
- You have studied computer science, business administration, engineering or a related field and have practical experience in process automation, RPA, software development and/or process optimization
- You have a quick grasp and a well-founded analytical approach that allows you to execute several tasks and problems showing ownership and hard commitment.
- You’re attracted by an entrepreneurial way of working, think beyond your day-to-day scope and manage your projects with extraordinary ownership
- You are attracted by new challenges and have fun in looking for creative and out of the box solutions.
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.