The best advice that I have been
given at Emma is to really go for it;
don't wait for any type of confirmation.
Even if it goes wrong, you are still
learning from it, and you can recover
quickly and make it into a success story.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- As a Team Leader in Product Development, you lead the team of project managers, engineers and designers and develop the core products such as bed systems, mattresses, and new sleep technologies.
- You will develop the products to push the boundaries of what is possible for superior sleep.
- You coordinate the product development in close collaboration with the Operations, Marketing, and country teams.
- You monitor and report on all aspects of the product development including priorities, deadlines, project profitability, and risks.
- You coach, mentor and supervise your team members and constantly work on team development and motivation.
- You apply a customer centric and agile approach in your projects.
Who we are looking for:
- We look for candidates that have high motivation and enthusiasm for our projects, reliability, proactivity, analytical thinking, and a collaborative mindset to work well in a cross-function team environment.
- You have studied Business Administration, Engineering, Economics, Project Management, and have gathered first experience as a Product Development Manager or Team Leader
- Passion about driving the future of sleep
- Proven ability to work cross-team and to manage multiple stakeholders needs and expectations
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in product cost engineering will be a plus
- An international background that allows you to look at opportunities from multiple perspectives
- Agile project management certifications from institutes like PMI will be a plus
- You are fluent in English; German will be a plus
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.