Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will be supporting the development of Legal Projects as a part of the Legal & Compliance Team
- You will be able to contribute with new ideas to improve internal processes, workflows, and implementation of new systems for the Company
- You will support with internal contract revision and work with our legal advisors worldwide to ensure compliance with local legislation
- You will develop legal drafting skills (contracts, letters, and documents) and perform compliance and privacy-related tasks
- You will give basic internal orientation to other teams and help to identify processes that need to be standardized
- You will give support in developing standard drafts, legal documents, checklists, and guides
- You will be responsible for keeping track of our contract’s life cycle and termination notices
- You will put information into the internal controls and help to organize internal files and documents so this information can be used accurately in reports
Who we're looking for:
- You have graduated in business Law focus on EU Law
- You enjoy working with contracts and are curious about how they may impact the life of the company
- You have excellent organizational skills and want to have an understanding of business and corporate relationships
- You work in a detail-oriented and structured way
- You have a process-oriented approach to executing tasks
- You have a strong motivation to constantly develop personally as well as professionally
- You are a very good team player
- you are able to speak fluent English
- You master Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- You have already worked with a Contract management system
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Other similar positions
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Our step-by-stephiring process
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.