What is really special about my
team is the team spirit that we
have, the great collaboration, and
how we jointly tackle problem-solving.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you'll do:
- You will participate and manage the early stages of the recruiting process along with the Recruiting Managers (sourcing, screening, interview schedule,...).
- You will cooperate within a multicultural team improving the recruitment process.
- You will collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Team on different recruiting initiatives – Employee Referral Program, Employer Branding, Onboarding, etc.
- You will be the point of contact for several candidates.
- You will support in managing our Applicant Tracking System and Internal Referral pipeline.
What you'll bring to us:
- You are currently completing or just finished a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or its equivalent
- You have less than 1.5 years of working experience
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are knowledgeable in MS Office
- You are passionate about people and culture
- You have a strong sense of ownership and initiative
- You have a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution, problem-solving, and result-orientation
- You are available to start in August
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Apply and awaken your best Internship!
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.