We are building a brand from the
ground up, which never existed in our
markets, and really make sure that people
believe in our products, believe in our quality,
and believe in the promise of Emma.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
You will be part of an international creative team that shapes Emma's global product and brand communication across all channels. You will develop and implement a wide range of communication initiatives, from TV spots to digital campaigns and even new product ideas. You will also help to build and manage a multidisciplinary creative team of copywriters and/or freelancers and work closely together with renowned international creative agencies to push our brand to the next level.
Who we're looking for
- 3+ years as a copywriter or creative concept developer
- You have an outstanding portfolio (a few awards wouldn't hurt your case)
- You are very versatile and feel at home both in digital and classic formats/channels
- You are fluent in English
- If you have a favourite team partner – feel free to bring him or her along!
What we offer
- Joining a fast-growing company that will continually reward you with personal and career development and help you reach your work-life balance goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international creative team.
- Ownership and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.