Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- Develop the design of new sleep technologies and products.
- Ideate, sketch, and prototype new product and packaging developments in collaboration with design team.
- Utilize tools (like Adobe CC, Rhino, Solidworks) to design products that meet Emma’s product portfolio objectives with respect to functionality and material selection.
- Work closely with RnD Project Managers and Engineers, Operations, Marketing and Country Teams on developing the new products and optimizing the existing ones.
- Execute designs for assigned projects while keeping in mind the customers perspective, engineering requirements and brand identity.
- Plan and execute on projects to improve design, functionality, cost and construction of products.
- Establish the processes, that enable consistent designing, sketching, prototyping and delivering of solutions with rapid iteration and innovation.
Who we're looking for:
- You have university degree in product design or industrial design or comparable degree/education.
- You have high motivation and enthusiasm for our projects, reliability, proactivity, rational thinking, and a collaborative mindset to work well in a cross-function team environment.
- Proven ability to work cross-team and to manage multiple stakeholders needs and expectations.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You have strong hold on applications like Adobe CC, CAD Software (Rhino, Solidworks).
- Knowledge of principles of design and the respective methodologies.
- You have a good eye for detail combined with well-developed technical and creative skills.
- Hands on experience with materials like metal, wood, upholstery and knowledge on manufacturing techniques will be a plus.
- You are passionate about improving people’s sleep.
- A high degree of initiative, independence, and flexibility.
- You are eager to learn and able to bring new and fresh ideas to the table.
- You are fluent in English; German will be a plus.
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.